Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I know if I would be a good candidate to participate in the 5 Step Alkalise2live program?
A. The 5 Step Alkalise2Live program are perfect for you if you identify with any of the following:
- You are looking for a program to couple with your existing healthy habits/lifestyle that could boost your efforts and results to the next level
- You want to transition to a healthier plant based diet & lifestyle regimen that's better for you AND the environment
- You want to address personal health challenges naturally including Prevention and Reversal of chronic dis-eases
- You just want to Detox & Recover from too many indulgences over too many years !
- You've set yourself a Resolution to lose weight and this time for GOOD !
- Frankly, your sick & tired of being Sick & Tired all the time !
- You are ready to Step Up & take ownership of your Health
- You want a heart centred Health Coach that will work with YOU at your pace to ensure you get results
Q. What is included in my client membership?
A. At YourHealthCoaching there are several levels of support available to meet differing client needs. Your membership might include access to your coach via Skype, phone & email. In addition to a variety of communication methods to interact with your coach, you also receive a personal plan developed specifically for you in the area of your health interest(s), hand-selected educational materials, regular messages of education and inspiration from your coach, and other resources to keep you up to date on the latest in the health world. You'll be shown to a wealth of search-able and self-help related materials to help you help yourself to improve your lifestyle. You also receive email access to your coach. And some clients prefer to have ALL their coaching via email only. We are flexible to meet your needs.
Q. How often will my personal health coach contact me?
A. As often as needed. For some people this is once a month, for others it is more often. You and your coach will determine how much contact you need and set your scheduled appointments.
Q. How confidential is my personal information?
A. Extremely! Only your coach has access to your information. Moreover, YourHealthCoaching.com does not, and never will, share or sell its clients' information for use by other companies.
Q. How do I know if I would be a good candidate to have a personal coach?
A. This service is right for you if you identify with any of the following:
- You are looking for a service to couple with your existing healthy habits/lifestyle that could boost your efforts and results to the next level.
- You have tried other avenues to improve your health and still don’t feel that you have reached your goals.
- You like a high level of personal attention and feel that "cookie cutter" or "canned approaches" don’t work for you.
- You have an area of your lifestyle that you want to change: lose weight, get in shape, lower your cholesterol, control your blood pressure, reduce your stress, increase energy levels, manage dis-ease(s) naturally etc.
- You need help improving your health in a way that fits conveniently and easily into your busy schedule without taking significant time away from other priorities in your life, and you like using the internet!
- You want to be able to take steps toward improving your lifestyle without having to leave your home or office
- FACT: Yale University studies have proven that people who use coaches are 2-4 times more likely to achieve their goal